Thursday, July 14, 2016

Experience Place / Space Assignment


                                        




Reflection

This project certainly left me perplexed when I first attempted to wrap my head around the concept.  My idea came to me in a "Eureka" moment when we were walking back from our beautiful hike.  Our hike allowed me to  realize how much we do not value the outdoors as a learning ecology.  The wilderness has so much to offer us by stimulating all of our senses.  As teachers, we must make an effort to make use of this amazing ecology that has been created for us.  By allowing our students to experience nature they will shine in ways other ecology would limit their ability and experience. I used the audio of the waterfall from our hike, as well as, the leaves I collected to document the hike.  When watching my animation please keep the following question in mind:


No comments:

Post a Comment